Water Invoice Payments Should Be Sent To: 396 Deer Meadow Road, Webster, NH 03303 or can be made online at PayGYou ov
Effective December 2021 invoices will be a Flat Rate/ Bracket System
1. Flat Rate of $111.33 per month/$334.00 a quarter
2. Homes are allotted usage amounts of 3,000 gallons per quarter
3. Meters will be digitally read and monitored.
4. Overage charge of $25 for each 1,000 gallons over 3,000 gallons
5. Under 3,000 gallons quarterly discount of $100.00
6. Homes with meters that are not working will not get the discount. Users will need to contact Aquamen to get the meter working.
If you are getting a well and coming off the system pay close attention to the steps below:
Disconnection from Community Water lines Steps
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you need to schedule a curb stop shut off prior to trenching and piping being installed, call Aquamen @ 603-905-9073.
3. It is your responsibility to schedule a time with Aquamen to come and take the meter, sensor box . PLVD will include invoice from Aquamen into final invoice.
There should be a minimum 12-inch gap between the public water system piping in the house and the new connection to the private well. The water system piping should be cut from the residential piping and capped. Submit a photo of the gap, capped pipe and meter reading to email@example.com
SHUTTING OFF OR TURNING ON OUTSIDE VALVES ARE PROHIBITED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AQUAMEN.
Meter installation From frozen meter/Pipe: 100% billed to customer from operator invoice
Water Hook Up Connection Fee: $10,000 When Available
Deposit Fee New Connection: $250.00 non-refundable
Service turn off visit: $50.00 at customer request
Service turn off visit: $50.00 for non-payment
Service turn on visit: $50.00 at customer request
Service turn on visit: $50.00 for non-payment
Seasonal on/off visit: 1xeach free between (October-May)
Water disconnect From System: 100% billed to customer, operator invoice will be attached (ranges from simple curb shutoff to possible cut and cap)
Additional Fee for failure to notify Aquamen for shutoff: $1,000 including water loss penalty
Tampering Penalty: $10,000 PLVD will pursue legal action
Filling/adding water: to any pool, tank, trough etc., over 250gallons not allowed $500.00 for each violation
Sprinkler System: only allowed if drawing water from the lake
Late Fees: $25.00 monthly fee added after 30days late for each month an account is not paid in full. ( voted on 1/13/21)
Water shutoff will occur if account is overdue and has an amount over $500.
Water Use restrictions from Drought
1)First offense--a warning.
2)Second offense--$250 fine
3)Third offense--$500 fine.
Copyright © 2019 PLVD - All Rights Reserved.